Intown Suites - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Norcross, Georgia

My son and I had checked into the In Town suites on Military Trail North in Riviera Beach , Florida on Monday, May 23rd, 2016, while relocating back to Florida.I was not well, looking for an apartment, and trying to save money.

The weekly hotel was all we could afford. I am a widow with very serious health problems and we had few options, as we were looking for an apartment in palm beach county, Florida. We checked in, but I immediately had to clean and disinfect the room for hours. It was absolutely disgusting.

There are almost no other hotels that are available by the week, so I paid $430.00 upon checking in. In advance. They insisted on us looking at the room before we "took" it, but it it impossible to see problems with a 30 second glance. After wiping the room down with Clorox wipes And spraying all surfaces with Lysol, I began to change out the bedding with my own.

The mattresses had a tiny pads underneath And were urine stained and smelled horrible. The refrigerator leaked, the carpet had mold, the phone did not work, and there was no stopper for the tub.

There was an awful musty odor and it was terribly hard to breathe. The Windows were locked shut. The place was like a filthy disgusting prison.

There was thick grease all over the burners. We were exhausted and had already cleaned for hours and put our own bedding down, we didn't want to change rooms and start all over again.

I notified the front desk of everything. That night, large cockroaches began to come out of a wall crack over the room air conditioner right next to the bed And onto the bed! A very large one and tons of babies!

There were 2 inch roaches all over the room on the walls!!! I could not have them spray the next day, due to my serious illness, I cannot be exposed to pesticides!!! We left after 2 days and they will not refund our money!!! They also had prostitution going on in the room next door and yelling, fighting, and cursing in the halls.

The whole hotel was so run down, and so filthy, it is inhumane to stay open, take people's money, And let people stay there!!!!Shame on INTOWN SUITES!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #857634

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Intown Suites? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.