My son and I had checked into the In Town suites on Military Trail North in Riviera Beach , Florida on Monday, May 23rd, 2016, while relocating back to Florida.I was not well, looking for an apartment, and trying to save money.
The weekly hotel was all we could afford. I am a widow with very serious health problems and we had few options, as we were looking for an apartment in palm beach county, Florida. We checked in, but I immediately had to clean and disinfect the room for hours. It was absolutely disgusting.
There are almost no other hotels that are available by the week, so I paid $430.00 upon checking in. In advance. They insisted on us looking at the room before we "took" it, but it it impossible to see problems with a 30 second glance. After wiping the room down with Clorox wipes And spraying all surfaces with Lysol, I began to change out the bedding with my own.
The mattresses had a tiny pads underneath And were urine stained and smelled horrible. The refrigerator leaked, the carpet had mold, the phone did not work, and there was no stopper for the tub.
There was an awful musty odor and it was terribly hard to breathe. The Windows were locked shut. The place was like a filthy disgusting prison.
There was thick grease all over the burners. We were exhausted and had already cleaned for hours and put our own bedding down, we didn't want to change rooms and start all over again.
I notified the front desk of everything. That night, large cockroaches began to come out of a wall crack over the room air conditioner right next to the bed And onto the bed! A very large one and tons of babies!
There were 2 inch roaches all over the room on the walls!!! I could not have them spray the next day, due to my serious illness, I cannot be exposed to pesticides!!! We left after 2 days and they will not refund our money!!! They also had prostitution going on in the room next door and yelling, fighting, and cursing in the halls.
The whole hotel was so run down, and so filthy, it is inhumane to stay open, take people's money, And let people stay there!!!!Shame on INTOWN SUITES!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..."
- "Funds not available for 3 day. Can't pay car note or rent because of lack of funds... Which suppose to be in my account but it's not. Why ..."
- "Hi can you help me find out the order number this is transaction number ID 4S1017009T9052502 but i need the order number can u find out for me the..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."