On October 30th 2011 I went online and looked around for a clean efficiency hotel for my son to stay in while in town on work. I booked him at the Intown Suites Woodstock Ga location. I utilized a 3rd party site and felt as if the quote given was comparable to other in area.

Once I went and checked him I was ask to pay more that the printed quote I had. (Also the advertising on the sign at location quotes $139.00 week. I was told by Manager on site that rate I was promised was for a type of room they did not have. We looked at 3 rooms prior to settling on his as they were all dirty and all had odors. He stayed the duration on his stay and upon leaving/ check out. I personally look over the room to ensure he had all his belongings. The carpet needed vacuumed, sheets on the bed and everything wiped down...that was it! Nothing more than "normal" hotel cleaning. I went down to the Manager Kevin Bembree asked about the $50 deposit and he assured me that someone one would look at room and to give it a couple of days to post back to my card.

As of today no refund of deposit no or any communication from anyone there except for a survey to my email addresses. When I finally called the GM said room was in a state that he could not refund $50. I assured him that I had looked at room and that was not the case. He referred to me Corp. I asked for a detail list of what had to be done in the room and the cost associated with it above and beyond normal cost for his housekeeping. He declined to give me this.

It's not the $50 Intown suites it is professionalism when do you utilize a rental and if a deposit is to be held no one notifies you? Honor what you say and if you need to WALK with a customer threw a room to ensure damage does not exceed deposit then do so. Don't just rip people off! Wished I had read some of the reviews in regards to this business prior to booking this seems to be a habit for this Corporation… so consumers BEWARE!

Had an Experience with Intown Suites?

Comments

We are certainly sorry to hear of this situation and want to look into the issue further.However, we need to know the name under which the room was occupied.

Please call us at 800-769-1670 and provide that information. Also, we do not participate with or allow bookings through "third-party" sites.

Therefore, we would certainly be interested in learning what site offered the incorrect rate.Thank you and we look foward to resolving this matter.