Intown Suites Sanitary Conditions Review from Norcross, Georgia
My son and I had checked into the In Town suites on Military Trail North in Riviera Beach , Florida on Monday, May 23rd, 2016, while relocating back to Florida.I was not well, looking for an apartment, and trying to save money.
The weekly hotel was all we could afford. I am a widow with very serious health problems and we had few options, as we were looking for an apartment in palm beach county, Florida. We checked in, but I immediately had to clean and disinfect the room for hours. It was absolutely disgusting.
There are almost no other hotels that are available by the week, so I paid $430.00 upon checking in. In advance. They insisted on us looking at the room before we "took" it, but it it impossible to see problems with a 30 second glance. After wiping the room down with Clorox wipes And spraying all surfaces with Lysol, I began to change out the bedding with my own.
The mattresses had a tiny pads underneath And were urine stained and smelled horrible. The refrigerator leaked, the carpet had mold, the phone did not work, and there was no stopper for the tub.
There was an awful musty odor and it was terribly hard to breathe. The Windows were locked shut. The place was like a filthy disgusting prison.
There was thick grease all over the burners. We were exhausted and had already cleaned for hours and put our own bedding down, we didn't want to change rooms and start all over again.
I notified the front desk of everything. That night, large cockroaches began to come out of a wall crack over the room air conditioner right next to the bed And onto the bed! A very large one and tons of babies!
There were 2 inch roaches all over the room on the walls!!! I could not have them spray the next day, due to my serious illness, I cannot be exposed to pesticides!!! We left after 2 days and they will not refund our money!!! They also had prostitution going on in the room next door and yelling, fighting, and cursing in the halls.
The whole hotel was so run down, and so filthy, it is inhumane to stay open, take people's money, And let people stay there!!!!Shame on INTOWN SUITES!!!!!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "The house was built in 2001 in Atlanta, Ga. We had wooden floor put in and lately the wood was expanding and we thought it was because of moisture. We..."
- "Funds not available for 3 day. Can't pay car note or rent because of lack of funds... Which suppose to be in my account but it's not. Why ..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."