Intown Suites Sanitary Conditions Review from Norcross, Georgia
My son and I had checked into the In Town suites on Military Trail North in Riviera Beach , Florida on Monday, May 23rd, 2016, while relocating back to Florida.I was not well, looking for an apartment, and trying to save money.
The weekly hotel was all we could afford. I am a widow with very serious health problems and we had few options, as we were looking for an apartment in palm beach county, Florida. We checked in, but I immediately had to clean and disinfect the room for hours. It was absolutely disgusting.
There are almost no other hotels that are available by the week, so I paid $430.00 upon checking in. In advance. They insisted on us looking at the room before we "took" it, but it it impossible to see problems with a 30 second glance. After wiping the room down with Clorox wipes And spraying all surfaces with Lysol, I began to change out the bedding with my own.
The mattresses had a tiny pads underneath And were urine stained and smelled horrible. The refrigerator leaked, the carpet had mold, the phone did not work, and there was no stopper for the tub.
There was an awful musty odor and it was terribly hard to breathe. The Windows were locked shut. The place was like a filthy disgusting prison.
There was thick grease all over the burners. We were exhausted and had already cleaned for hours and put our own bedding down, we didn't want to change rooms and start all over again.
I notified the front desk of everything. That night, large cockroaches began to come out of a wall crack over the room air conditioner right next to the bed And onto the bed! A very large one and tons of babies!
There were 2 inch roaches all over the room on the walls!!! I could not have them spray the next day, due to my serious illness, I cannot be exposed to pesticides!!! We left after 2 days and they will not refund our money!!! They also had prostitution going on in the room next door and yelling, fighting, and cursing in the halls.
The whole hotel was so run down, and so filthy, it is inhumane to stay open, take people's money, And let people stay there!!!!Shame on INTOWN SUITES!!!!!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Besides the minor problems of incredibly itchy sheets and one very rude front desk girl...There was someone in the hotel smearing fecal matter all over the elevators. SERIOUSLY, there was..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "I made the money back on the original purchase price in savings from the first years usage of this membership. I have only had one bad experience with one..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Hi can you help me find out the order number this is transaction number ID 4S1017009T9052502 but i need the order number can u find out for me the..."
- "This is my second ring from zales i have only had it for about two weeks and it turned a bronze looking color i did everything they said not to..."
- "This is the only foreign site I have used that is willing to work with me with exchanges and returns to assist me with finding my correct size and style...."