I am currently staying at the Intown Suites located in Houston, Intercontinental, and have constantly complained about something biting me in my room. I tested the room for Bed Bugs and had an exterminator come check and no bed bugs.

The carpet on the floor looks like it has been here since 1980. The housekeepers don't clean worth a F**K when they come do weekly cleaning. The curtains are filled with dust. I have went to the dermatology doctor and he said that it looks like bites from fleas or some type of mite.

I informed the front office and they have done nothing but moved me from one room to another while they treated the room. Then they told me I had to move back to the room I was previously in according to the manager. This place has went through 3 managers since I've been there. I will say that when I went to the other room, I felt nothing biting because this room looked like it had new carpet installed and didn't look as worn and dated as the one in my room.

Unfortunately, while in the other room, I was on the main stream hallway and saw everything under the sun. Every time I went to my car, I saw condoms on the ground. This place needs to be SHUT DOWN and renovated. Upon moving back into the other room, I commenced to being bitten again.

I've informed the manager and of course his funky *** answer was we will have to treat the room again because we've had it sprayed, vacuumed and shampooed.

Go figure, I would not advise a dog to stay in this nasty, trashy, infested place. Something ought to be done about this place.

Review about: Intown Suites Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments