Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My husband booked a room a month ago, we called to verify that he still had his reservation several times... He ended up having to live a day early cause they did not do check ins on a Sunday, He did not start work until Monday; however he went a day early so that he would be there on time and could check in to get his room.

My husband was 2 hours from this location, now take into consideration he had to drive 10 hours to get there, to receive a phone call to tell him that he did not have a room and that he had to go else where. I called the number and they tell me that the only way he could have been guaranteed a room was to put his card info on file. I tried this 2/3 times and they would not take this info for me.

So not only did we have to call 10/15 different hotels before finding the very last room in this town he ended up having to pay for an extra day that could have been spent at home with his family all because they said screw the new guest coming in... I will never book him a room here again and would advise everyone else to do the same the do not care about their guest.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments