Management is UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE.There are two “so called” Mangers that knock on your door before 11am to do these unnecessary “security checks”.

I stay in Inn Town Suites off Boardwalk in Huntsville, AL and this has been a bad experience with the icing on the cake today. First off, there is never a dull moment all you see it police cars and ambulance all hrs of the day, people getting arrested, customers passing out, vomit in the elevator, and one time no running water, fights in the hallway and much more. Back to the story, they wake me up, knock on my door came in and checked under the sink, the phone, and fire alarm then proceeded to tell me that when I have the window cracked to not have the heat on.(Last time I checked I was grown and don’t need YOU to tell me how to work anything) also they asked me to take out the trash and clean up the ashes, I’m like that’s why you have a maid service come once a week and I’m not doing ANYTHING but pay my rent weekly. After her slick mouth I will no longer be staying her and if they gave refunds I would be leaving RIGHT NOW.

Those managers s are very lucky that I didn’t tear them a new one.

BEWARE DON’T STAY HERE.For the same price you can stay at VALUE PLACE on UNIVERSITY and NOT have these issues.

Had an Experience with Intown Suites?

Comments

Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #645050

Actually its roughly $60 a night with tax....you spent more time responding like a *** instead of doing your research....THIS IS A HOOORRRIIIBBBLLLEEE HOTEL!!!The manager TONYA is RUDE...the RUDEST person i have EVER given a NON REFUNDABLE $330 to in my LIFE!!!

CORPORATR DOESNT RESPOND TO COMPLAINTS!!!If anyone want to file a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT PLS RESPOND!!

Weston, Florida, United States #639845

What do you expect for $30 a night?