We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS.We really weren't expecting much given the cheaper price.
We liked the full refrigerator and microwave, but the cook top is pointless unless there is at least one pot to boil water in. I think these could at least be provided, so we don't even use the full kitchen. Upon walking into the room we didn't care for the odd smell, coming from the bathroom so we got some timed glade sprayers and are using two of them to mask the smell. Our toilet was covered in quite a bit of dried up ***.
Not okay! I understand the room is cheap and housekeeping only comes once a week but wiping the toilet can't be that hard. Since the office was already closed (7pm...) I had to wipe it myself. Disgusted.
The floors are dirty and your feet turn black if you aren't wearing shoes or socks. The bed is awful, the comforter has patched up holes. The pillows are so flat they don't even feel like they're there. The bed is so loud!
You so much as move an inch and it's creaking, which sucks with a one year old sleeping in a play pen next to you. The a/c is loud. One of the chairs has a huge hole in it. You have to pay $2 for a card to use the laundry facilities and reload it in the office.
With crappy office hours this sucks to have to do it at the staffs convenience hours, 11-7 except Sundays which it's closed. The internet is so slow you can hardly do anything.
We're overall very unsatisfied and are going to pay twice as much at a hotel on post.Never again will we look in the direction of intown suites.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Overall unsatisfied!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dirty Rooms
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."