We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS.We really weren't expecting much given the cheaper price.
We liked the full refrigerator and microwave, but the cook top is pointless unless there is at least one pot to boil water in. I think these could at least be provided, so we don't even use the full kitchen. Upon walking into the room we didn't care for the odd smell, coming from the bathroom so we got some timed glade sprayers and are using two of them to mask the smell. Our toilet was covered in quite a bit of dried up ***.
Not okay! I understand the room is cheap and housekeeping only comes once a week but wiping the toilet can't be that hard. Since the office was already closed (7pm...) I had to wipe it myself. Disgusted.
The floors are dirty and your feet turn black if you aren't wearing shoes or socks. The bed is awful, the comforter has patched up holes. The pillows are so flat they don't even feel like they're there. The bed is so loud!
You so much as move an inch and it's creaking, which sucks with a one year old sleeping in a play pen next to you. The a/c is loud. One of the chairs has a huge hole in it. You have to pay $2 for a card to use the laundry facilities and reload it in the office.
With crappy office hours this sucks to have to do it at the staffs convenience hours, 11-7 except Sundays which it's closed. The internet is so slow you can hardly do anything.
We're overall very unsatisfied and are going to pay twice as much at a hotel on post.Never again will we look in the direction of intown suites.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Overall unsatisfied!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dirty Rooms
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "I checked in to the Sleep Inn in Harrisburg because it was newer and it had a better room for the price of a regular room (150 + tax).My husband..."
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."