Sedona, Arizona
2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS.We really weren't expecting much given the cheaper price.

We liked the full refrigerator and microwave, but the cook top is pointless unless there is at least one pot to boil water in. I think these could at least be provided, so we don't even use the full kitchen. Upon walking into the room we didn't care for the odd smell, coming from the bathroom so we got some timed glade sprayers and are using two of them to mask the smell. Our toilet was covered in quite a bit of dried up ***.

Not okay! I understand the room is cheap and housekeeping only comes once a week but wiping the toilet can't be that hard. Since the office was already closed (7pm...) I had to wipe it myself. Disgusted.

The floors are dirty and your feet turn black if you aren't wearing shoes or socks. The bed is awful, the comforter has patched up holes. The pillows are so flat they don't even feel like they're there. The bed is so loud!

You so much as move an inch and it's creaking, which sucks with a one year old sleeping in a play pen next to you. The a/c is loud. One of the chairs has a huge hole in it. You have to pay $2 for a card to use the laundry facilities and reload it in the office.

With crappy office hours this sucks to have to do it at the staffs convenience hours, 11-7 except Sundays which it's closed. The internet is so slow you can hardly do anything.

We're overall very unsatisfied and are going to pay twice as much at a hotel on post.Never again will we look in the direction of intown suites.

Review about: Intown Suites Room.

Reason of review: Overall unsatisfied!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Intown Suites?

Comments

Poster
El Paso, Texas, United States #864784

When I posted this the location was supposed to say El Paso, tx... Not Sedona az..