We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS.We really weren't expecting much given the cheaper price.
We liked the full refrigerator and microwave, but the cook top is pointless unless there is at least one pot to boil water in. I think these could at least be provided, so we don't even use the full kitchen. Upon walking into the room we didn't care for the odd smell, coming from the bathroom so we got some timed glade sprayers and are using two of them to mask the smell. Our toilet was covered in quite a bit of dried up ***.
Not okay! I understand the room is cheap and housekeeping only comes once a week but wiping the toilet can't be that hard. Since the office was already closed (7pm...) I had to wipe it myself. Disgusted.
The floors are dirty and your feet turn black if you aren't wearing shoes or socks. The bed is awful, the comforter has patched up holes. The pillows are so flat they don't even feel like they're there. The bed is so loud!
You so much as move an inch and it's creaking, which sucks with a one year old sleeping in a play pen next to you. The a/c is loud. One of the chairs has a huge hole in it. You have to pay $2 for a card to use the laundry facilities and reload it in the office.
With crappy office hours this sucks to have to do it at the staffs convenience hours, 11-7 except Sundays which it's closed. The internet is so slow you can hardly do anything.
We're overall very unsatisfied and are going to pay twice as much at a hotel on post.Never again will we look in the direction of intown suites.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Overall unsatisfied!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dirty Rooms
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."