1.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We have been staying at this location since May of last year. About six weeks ago we moved from a double to the only apt suite in the building which comes with dishwasher, oven, disposal and washer/dryer combo.

Upon moving in, the dishwasher and disposal were not working and three weeks ago our washing machine broke. I was given a temp card with $8 for the laundry and was told it would be a few days to get a new one. Still waiting 3 weeks later and now also paying to do my laundry while paying $427 a week for these extras that do not work. We also found out today that there are bed bugs in the room.

I had been informing the office of bites on my two children since we moved in this room. They ignored me and two weeks ago found a bed bug on my bed. I went to the office and brought the head maintenance guy up to show him. He said we brought it in the room and to spray the room with alcohol.

The next week I found another in the living room and put it in a bag to give to the manager. He said he will call Orkin. Orkin came today to verify there are bed bugs and to schedule an appointment to come spray. Ten minutes later the manager came to tell us we were kicked out.

I am pissed. I have been here almost a year with no problems until we moved to the apt suite. And now we are kicked out. I called corporate and had to leave a message.

But I also found an attorney who handles issues like these.

I want my money back since staying in the apt and for all the hassles I dealt with. I am extremely disappointed that a company could treat their guests like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Intown Suites Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I was staying at their Colorado Springs location.

I was on the second floor a month and a half and finally got fed up with my the noisy people above me. I ask ed management if there were any rooms on the 3rd floor, they said yes and moved to the top floor. About 3 days into the move I noticed a few bits on my arms and brought it to managements attention. The basically ignored me and said it was misquito bites.

Still every morning I woke up with new bites. Finally they said the would bring an Orkin guy in to investigate. He finally showed up a week later and did find bed bugs. Soon after the property manager can to my room and told me to leave the next morning.

Thus kicking me out and allowing me to sleep in an infested room. They did refund me one day but refused the two weeks I was put through *** I've called corporate 20-30 times and left messages.

They just ignore you and probably laugh about it at the water cooler. My bites are still healing a month later and few have left scars.

You may be entitled to a partial refund of the extra fee you paid for (non) services , but any attorney you hire will gladly relieve you of that. Why would you want to stay somewhere that is obviously infested with bedbugs ? Being asked to leave such a place is probably the best thing that could happen to your group but whatever you do, don't take any of the bedbugs with you when you leave.

to Ron #1466886

Oh I am glad to leave but not given notice was the problem. It’s not as easy to up and move when I have to make sure the bugs don’t come to our new location.

And I have my kids to get situated. I’m just shocked that a company that I have done business with for more than 7 years have treated it’s guests like that.